At Gilbert + Younan we help take the stress out of Spring Farm property management. If you’re a property owner or you’re interested in investing in Spring Farm property, talk to us.
Our team of dedicated property managers ensure the best outcome is always achieved for each client. Because we have the freedom to do things differently, we can provide a more rewarding experience. We value honestly and diligence and strive to minimise the worry that can come with property management and transactions.
How our team can help you
Gilbert + Younan manages home and apartment rental properties across Spring Farm. Tanya Gilbert and the property management team help oversee the daily operations of both commercial and residential properties. They have a range of responsibilities involving you as the owner, your tenants and the property itself. When managing Spring Farm properties, a property manager will often:
- Organise: Inspections for potential tenants
- Manage: Contractors & tradespeople to meet repair & maintenance needs
- Communicate: With owners about issues and complaints from tenants
- Collect: Payments from tenants including rent and bond
- Handle: Eviction notices on behalf of owners
Newest properties for lease
What can Gilbert + Younan offer property investors?
Unparalleled customer service and processes with our 6-star guarantee
While we are industry leaders in our systems and technology, we pride ourselves on our personal attention. We provide you with regular updates from our single point of contact with monthly and annual financial statements as well as strategies in lifting the long term value of your Spring Farm property.
Our 6-star service guarantee means that you know you are being cared for with the highest level of service:
- Internal service agreements – emails and phone calls
- Specialised roles to enhance communication and personalised service
- Staff receive customer service training and company training
- Leading edge technology
- Direct communication every step of the way
Our value added services provide you the best price in the shortest amount of time
We use a range of different services to add value to your home, getting you the best price with the quickest turnaround:
Trades you can Trust
We take care of your property before it hits the market by using our trusted relationships with local tradespeople including:
- Touching up the paint work
- Fixing repairs using carpenters, plumbers and electricians
- Getting your garden looking immaculate before listing
We get your home looking its best for inspections by having your property professionally cleaned from top to bottom. Professional cleaning can also help to reduce the pressure of moving people in and out of the home and sets expectations of how your property should be maintained by your tenants.
Our Nine Marketing Elements help your property be seen
Our effective marketing strategy means we can show every detail of your property, with multiple touch points to reach prospective tenants including:
- 1. Property Signboards
- 2. Professional Photography
- 3. Digital Marketing
- 4. Online REA and Domain
- 5. Rental Stocklists
- 6. Video
- 7. Website and Social Media
- 8. Copywriting
- 9. A-frames
Our Leasing System helps to deliver the best result for your property from start to end
Our leasing system provides you a with a smooth, stress-free process from the very first meeting until the finalisation of the tenancy:
- Initial briefing
- Research and planning to build goals, priorities, property details and neighbourhood profile
- Pricing analysis
- Defining price ranges to find the strongest tenants
- Set to lease
- Identifying and resolving any items that may cause concern
- Marketing & inspections
- Reaching the maximum number of potential tenants through our marketing efforts and inspections including passive, active, local and out of area tenants
- Finalising the tenancy
- Professional ongoing management support of your property including repairs, maintenance, rent collection, inspections, customer service, market reviews, recommendations to improve long term value and the allocation of a full time Senior Property Manager to you and your investment
Very efficient agencyVery happy to have you as my estate agent. Great operators and know their business.
Great Agency prompt with response time!Everything from the inspection, to the approval process, to the move in date and obtaining prompt responses to our many questions was replied to in record time. A smooth process from day one, We highly recommend Gilbert + Younan. Our agent is Tanya, she has been very helpful and professional throughout the entire process.
Great service and attention to detailTanya from Gilbert + Younan has been extremely professional and ensured our rental experience has been excellent. Tanya’s attention to detail gives us the confidence our property is in extremely good hands whilst ensuring the tenants needs are addressed. We are very happy to recommend Gilbert + Younan and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again if the need arises.
Why trust Gilbert + Younan for Property Management Services?
Maximum Results with Minimum Stress
With our Property Management services, we guarantee you maximum results with minimum stress. At Gilbert + Younan, we take pride in our understanding of the Spring Farm property market, and in our identification of what makes your situation unique and special. Without this insight sand expertise, the potential of your property may be limited.
We take a genuine interest in you
We take a genuine interest in every one of our clients and this helps us deliver an exceptional experience. We value the opportunity of helping people who are undergoing a major life change.
Weekly Updates and Feedback
Your single point of contact will provide you with weekly updates to discuss progress, strategy and applications. Our comprehensive feedback includes tenant numbers, the status of the marketing campaign, feedback from tenants and prospective applications.